How do I find my archived messages?
If you want to check your Archived messages, just open your Messages app and access the Menu by tapping the 3 dots at the upper right. Then tap on Archived.
Can I archive my text messages?
Archiving messages is one of the best built-in features of Android’s Messages app. People can archive and restore their messages whenever they please using the app itself, without relying on third-party applications. They can de-clutter their inboxes and keep the threads they’re still using.
How do I archive text messages on Samsung?
Select the text thread that you want to archive. You can even select multiple text threads at one by long-pressing the text thread. Step 3. Once you have selected all the threads that you want to archive, click on the “Archive” button at the top of the screen of your Android device.
How do I retrieve archived messages?
Restore archived text conversations, calls, or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail you want to restore. …
- In the top right, tap Restore conversations .
How do I find archived messages on my phone?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
Why are my text messages deleting themselves on my Android?
Even an incorrect app update, Android OS upgrade and phone restart can potentially make saved texts and conversations disappeared. For some users, the unexpected Google os wiki Messages app bug can explain why text messages are deleting themselves on Android. … Check if you’ve backed up the disappeared messages.
How do you find archived messages on android?
Where do I find my Archived messages in Google Message App?
- On your phone, open the [Messages] application.
- At the top right of your phone, tap the [More].
- Tap the [Archived], and from there, you can see all your archived conversations.
How do you unarchive messages on android?
You can move archived conversations back to your Home screen.
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More. Archived.
- Touch and hold each conversation that you want to restore.
- Tap Unarchive .